“Grandi corse di Sicilia – L’ultima vittoria di Nuvolari”
Monte Pellegrino Historic 2017
|Download PDF Regulation||Scarica PDF Regolamento|
I. The event “Grandi corse di Sicilia – L’ultima vittoria di Nuvolari (Monte Pellegrino Historic 2017)” is organized by Associazione Siracusana Automotoveicoli Storici federated ASI, ASD Sc. Montepellegrino ASD and whit the collaboration of the Motor Village FCA Palermo. The Organizing Committee undertakes to obtain the necessary authorizations from the administrative authorities and to fulfill the requirements dictated by them.
II. The Organizing Committee organizing an event automobile for historic cars , not competitive , named Grandi corse di Sicilia – L’ultima vittoria di Nuvolari (Monte Pellegrino Historic 2017)”. The event is included in the calendar as ASI Concours d’Elégance Dynamique , only members with ASI membership card valid and car homologated ASI or FIVA , can participate the awarding of prizes related to the historical – sports, restoration and conservation , as by regulation. The event is open to members ASI , Associazione Siracusana Automotoveicoli Storici, ASD Sc. Montepellegrino ASD , Registro Fiat Italiano and Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo. The purpose of the event is to gather in Palermo the competition cars built from the origins until 1976 that have become protagonists in motor sport performing the parades along the route of the Hillclimb Monte Pellegrino (from Palermo to the Sanctuary), inside the Parco della Favorita in Palermo and in a street circuit for the occasion in downtown of Palermo. The event will take place on April 28 to 30.
III. The routes of parades , for all the participants , will be: – the hillclimb to Monte Pellegrino ( about 8 Km.), from Palermo ( about 700 mt. after the crossroad between via P.Bonanno and via Cardinal M.Rampolla ) to the Santuario of Monte Pellegrino Square , that climb was the seat of the race ” Salita del Mount Pellegrino from 1908 to the late 80s ; – the Parco della Favorita in Palermo, (about 5 km), along the two main avenues Ercole and Diana , inside which from 1937 to 1940 there was the Targa Florio ; – The street circuit “Coppa Città di Palermo” of about 3 km. Set up in the quadrangle Piazza Verdi – Via Cavour – Via Roma – Piazza Don Sturzo / Piazza Castelnuovo – via R.Settimo. All routes will be in the days and hours of the event closed to ordinary traffic , in order to ensure maximum security for the event , for the participants and for the public. The Participants anyway will have to fully respect the rules of movement and security required by the current Italian Highway Code and all provisions relating to the movement including municipal regulations , any special ordinances Police Urban of the localities of the event and Regulation of the Riserva Naturale del Parco del Monte Pellegrino.
IV. For each car may register a driver or a crew consisting of a driver and a passenger , also a minor, as long as no older than 14 years , depending on the type of car. Drivers participants must be in possession of a valid driving license in accordance with national laws and international conventions , or daily Regularity license issued for the event in question to the foreign participants , or other license CSAI / FIA superior (Regularity or National Cat.D / C or International DC / RBA including HISTORIC equivalent ). Both crew members must , during the course of the event , fasten your seat belts , where on the car ; we also recommend the use of protective clothing consistent with the historical period of the car , the use of the helmet during the tests is obligatory for racing cars Sports and Formula. Only the drivers in possession of a driving license and requirements listed above will be allowed to start.
V. The event is at the discretion of the Organizing Committee, for 80 racing cars and sports produced until 1976 have become protagonists in motorsport. Will be considered and also allowed vehicles built after this period only if a high cultural interest and collectible. The acceptance of cars allowed occurs at the sole discretion of the Organizing Committee in view of their historical / collectors among those whose the registrations have been received by the date of March 19, 2017. No need not be in possession of any of the following documents : Fiche ACI – CSAI regularity Historic Cars , HTP FIA, HTP CSAI, type certificate or identity ASI , registration certificate to the National Historic Register AAVSO , but only the cars certified ASI and FIVA will compete the awarding of prizes related to the historical – sports, restoration and conservation , as regulation of Concours of elegance dynamic. The cars will be divided at the discretion of the Organizing Committee in four class according to the typology , degree of preparation and the historic period: A Classic cars no competition , B – Tourism and Gran Tourism no competition , C – Tourism and Gran Tourism Competition racing , S – Sports Prototypes and Formulas
VI. The registrations will be closed at 12 PM of March 19, 2017. The registration form must be sent through the digital format of the site www.montepellegrino.net , or downloaded from the same site and sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The a dmission will be notified by email or SMS within 12 PM of March 24, 2017. The participation fee and hospitality is € 500,00 ( five hundred euro) per car and two people. The hospitality excluding overnight stay, is for two persons from 8.00 AM on Friday , 28 April at 0 2.00 PM on Sunday 30 April and includes tree lunches and two dinners. The hospitality , excluding overnight stay , for each accompanying addition to the crew , from 8.00 AM on Friday , 28 April at 0 2.00 PM on Sunday 30 April and includes tree lunches and two dinners is € 140,00 ( one hundred forty euro). Children under 6 are free. The decision not to take part in one of the trial does not imply any reduction of the participation fee. Payment must be made within 12.00 PM of March 31, 2016 by bank transfer to SCUDERIA MONTEPELLEGRINO asd – BANCA NUOVA – IT 67 F 05132 04601 810570306518 SWIFT/BIC: BPVIIT3T Only the receipt of the bank transfer validates the registration. To the crews not accepted the registration fee will be refunded by bank transfer within April 3, 2017. The Organizing Committee can refuse registration stating the cases for the purposes of Art.74 of the National Sporting Regulations.
VII. The checks of the participants and the car to carry out the following formalities :
* Identification of the car ;
* Identification of the Driver and the possible passenger ;
* Control of the driving license of the conductor and with regard to the foreign participants of its validity on the Italian territory ;
* Withdrawal stickers bearing the name of the event , numbers , and advertising. All adhesives should be placed in full on both sides or on the windows except the special adhesives numbered to be placed on the windshield and the rear window or on the fenders ;
* Subscription disclaimer against persons concerned;
Will be performed on the following days :
-Wednesday 26 and Thursday, April 27, optional but recommended for the participants already in the city, at the MPH office of Motor Village FCA Palermo (Via Imperatore Federico 79-85, from 11.30 AM to 1.00 PM hours starts at 3.30 PM at 6.00 PM;
– Friday, April 28 at the MPH office of the Hippodrome “La Favorita” (Viale del Fante 9, Palermo) from 8.30 AM to 10.00 AM;
It’s possible for the same crew enter two, the registration does not include additional fee but the cars can not be used simultaneously in the same trial.
The tree trials are an integral part of the event. However it is not obligatory to take part in all the trial and it is left to the participant ‘s decision on what trial and whit wich car participate. That choice must however be notified on the registration form. The choice does not in any case increase or reduction of the registration fee.
The cars that would not give sufficient guarantees of safety and suitability can not be admitted to the parades with unquestionable decision of the Director Unique of the event.
VIII. The Director unique of the event , designated by the Organizing Committee is Mr. Giovanni Di Lorenzo. The President of the Concours d’Elègance dynamique and Single Juge for all aspects ASI is nominated by the Commissione Nazionale Manifestazioni ASI .
IX. The Participants agree to comply with the instructions issued by the Director unique of the event and the Organization’s staff and will have a conscientious and prudent driving behavior for themselves, for the Organization’s staff and the public. On stretches with road open to traffic, for no reason participants will surpass itself or surpass the Pace car. The transgression will result in immediate exclusion from the event. Specifically the Drivers must avoid overtaking, the tussle with the other participants and maneuvers dangerous, being only purpose of the event is a historic revival and not a competitive race.
In the streets open to traffic, for any reason participants will surpass or exceed the Pace car. The transgression will result in immediate exclusion from the event. In particular, drivers must avoid overtaking, the tussle with the other participants and the dangerous maneuvers, being only purpose of the event the revival of a historic event and not the dispute of a sports competition. It’s forbidden to Drivers to stop the car on the road, back, reverse the direction of travel, open the doors, push the car or hinder in any way the other Participants. In case of failure, the Participants will have to approach the car on the right side of the road, possibly outside of the circuit and in the vicinity of the Organization’s staff that can provide assistance and indicate the obstacle to oncoming cars. For no reason the Participants withdrawn will have to abandon the car or go in reverse the track, even for short distances, but wait for the completion of the climb and the arrival of organization’s cars “broom” for the recovery of the vehicle damaged.
– April 28, Friday – Check in of participants: Hippodrome “La Favorita” (Viale del Fante 9, Palermo) – From 8.00 to 10.00 Friday, April 28, the car must be in the closed park of the Hippodrome “La Favorita”, here will be parked according to the instructions of the Organization’s Staff. In the MPH secretary until 10.00 am will be checked in by the Participants.
– Circuito del Real Parco della Favorita – First Manche: The Participants must be within the hours of 3.00 PM in the MPH secretary at the disposal of the Organizing Committee for the briefing with the Director U nique of the event. The cars are to line up in the order given by the Staff of the paddock for the start of the first triasl of the “Circuito del Real Parco della Favorita “. The start will be given at intervals of about 30 “, the cars will follow the indications of the Organization’s Staff and of the Pace Car following the route to the entrance of the Real Parco della Favorita where will carry out a tour of the circuit along the Hercules and Diana avenues. At the end of the tour the Participants will come together neatly at the disposal of the personnel who will put in a column of the car and followed the car will be driven back to the Peace Village Motor FCA (via Imperatore Federico 79-85) where the cars will be parked according to the instructions of the Organization’s Staff.
– April 29, Saturday – Monte Pellegrino Rievocazione Storica – Second Manche (first Hillclimb): The Participants must be within 10.00 AM in the Paddock Village Motor available to the Organizing Committee for the briefing with the Director Unique of the event. The cars are to line up and follow the instructions that will be given on site by the Organization’s Staff for the start of the First “Hillclimb of the Monte Pellegrino”. The start will be given from the stage at intervals of about 30 ” , the cars will follow the Pace car and the Organization’s staff following the route that leads to via Pietro Bonanno point of beginning of the parade who will end in the Piazza del Santuario di Monte Pellegrino. Each group will be preceded and followed by the Organization cars. At the end of the climb the cars after doing a U-turn in piazza del belvedere del Monte Pellegrino will be arranged in columns along the lane leading to the piazza del Santuario. These operations will be conducted under the supervision and with the provisions of the Organization’s staff. After a break the cars will gather neatly at the disposal of The Organization’s staff to be in columns and follow the Pace car , whit road open to traffic to return to the Paddock Village Motor FCA. The Participants must comply with the provisions of the Organization’s staff for placement of the cars. – Third Manche (second Hillcimb) : the Participants must be within 2.30 PM hours in the Paddock of the Motor Village next to their cars at the disposal of the Organization staff. The cars will have to follow the same directions and have the same behavior of the first climb.
– April 30 , Sunday – Circuito cittadino “Coppa Città di Palermo” – Fourth Manche: The participants should be within 8.30 AM in the Paddock of the Motor Village for the briefing with the man of the Organizing Committee and the Director Unique of the event. The Participans will then line following the instructions that will be given on site by the Organization’s staff for for the start of the transfer from the Motor Village to Piazza Verdi (Teatro Massimo) where they will be parked according to the instructions that will be given on site by the Organization’s staff. At 10:00 am scheduled the start that will be given at intervals of about 20 “, the cars will follow the directions of the Pace car following the the route that runs through the streets included in the quadrangle Piazza Verdi – Via Cavour – Via Roma – Piazza Don Sturzo – Piazza Castelnuovo – vie Ruggero Settimo, at the end of laps to be covered in the paddock of Piazza Verdi. The participants must abide by the provisions of the organization’s staff for the parking. The paddock will be closed while the participants from 12.30 hours will be accompanied in the Foyer of the Teatro Massimo for the farewell lunch and the awards ceremony. From 15.30 the Pace car will accompany the participants in Motor Village.
X. The event consists in a Concours d’Elegance Dynamique. It is not a regularity race , not a speed race are therefore expected winners based solely on the assessment made by the jury. The jury is made in number from three to five members of the Organizing Committee and two members drawn from the register ASI Judges of national and international competitions , taking into account the intervening distances between home of the judge and the place of the event. The National Commission of ASI Events appoint , within all the members of the jury itself the Chief Judge. The jury in its sphere will appoint a vice-president acting as alternate at the installation meeting. The jury will designate :
* The car homologated ASI or FIVA more representative for each group , both for sports – historical importance, both for restoration for conservation.
* The car more representative by brand (Fiat , Lancia…… )
* The racing car more representative of the brand Alfa Romeo
* The racing car more representative of the brand Abarth (Trophy Abarth Classiche)
* The racing car most prestigious present at Pergusa ( Trophy Jonathan Williams )
* The racing car most prestigious present at the Hillclimb Monte Pellegrino ( Cup Achille Varzi ).
The judgment will be delivered by the jury taking into account also the clothing of the driver and the condition of the car in all parades.
The President of the Jury within 7 days send to the Commissione Nazionale Manifestazioni Auto detailed report , as shown in Table type. The honor awards for the winner of each of the classifications listed above.
Other prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the Organizing Committee , but never referred to the performance (speed , average or time) of the vehicle on the paths of the parades.
XI. The paddock area of the Motor Village FCA Palermo is equipped with a security guard at night. The organization still is not liable for any damage or theft.
XII. The Organizing Committee undertakes to take out insurance Responsabilità Civile Terzi ( Third Party Liability) required by law December 24, 1969 n.990. The signing of the RCT of the Organizing Committee does not relieve Participants from other more responsibility they should eventually incur. The damages between the cars of the participants and third parties transported , are not covered by the Organizing Committee.
XIII. Regulation of Riserva Regionale Naturale Monte Pellegrino
- should take all necessary precautions , s ince those the roads are subject to natural events within the protected area ;
- should not be abandoned waste of any kind in the areas covered by the event and in the surrounding areas;
- must be complied with the rules of manner of use and prohibitions of the reserve.
XIV. With the registration , each participant declares:
* to know and accept without reservation the provisions of this Supplementary Regulations , the general regulations of the International Sporting Code and the National Sporting Regulations and its Supplementary Regulations , the Regulations of the Riserva Regionale Naturale Monte Pellegrino , pledging to respect and enforce them;
* to commit to resolve any controversy which may arise with respect to the organization and running of the event , through the mechanisms and methods of solution proposed by the CONI , thereby renouncing recourse other authorities other than those sports for the protection of its rights and interests and those of its drivers, passengers , employees and appointees ; * to believe not responsibles the Organizers and all the people involved in the organization of the event , the Director unique of the event , the ASI , all the entities concerned , as well as the owners of the sites that host the event from any liability regarding any damages to it participant , their drivers, passengers , employees, agents or things , or products or caused to third parties or things from it participant , their drivers, passengers, employees, agents;
* the Participants assume full responsibility and the total compensation for damages caused in any way to the organization and / or third parties in publishing networked video and / or photos to prove the failure to respect the speed limit and / or otherwise of the rules accepted with the vision and the signature of this Regulation ;
* to a ttest the good state of preservation and the perfect functionality of the car used.
* to take note , in accordance with article 7 bis penultimate paragraph of RNS , that personal data will become part of the aim solely to the pursuit of their goals of the event. Therefore authorizes the Organizing Committee under article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03 to manage the archive and to process, communicate and disseminate these data according to the information that has been provided in accordance with art. 13 of the aforementioned legislative decree , declaring to be aware of the rights recognized by art. 7 of the same ;
XV. The Organizing Committee reserves the faculty to make known to all Participants quickly through circulars those instructions or explanations that it deems appropriate having to impart or display for the best application of this Regulation. These amendments or requirements will become part of this regulation in the form of circulars numbered and dated.
The organizing committee fully accept the rules of the competitions approved by ASI , which will abide. The specific regulations of the Event “Grandi corse di Sicilia – L’ultima vittoria di Nuvolari (Monte Pellegrino Historic 2017)” Concours d’Elegance Dynamique for racing cars and sports scheduled for 28-30 April 2017 is approved November 15, 2016.
November 15, 2016
The President of the Organizing Committee